Monday, October 5, 2015

Molding Me...



Centering my life on the Savior has been an incredible journey, one not always easy, but so worth it. I haven't always been an easy Daughter of God. I haven't always believed that love was for me. I haven't always seen what the Lord sees in me, but that is becoming more clear to me. At times it has been a painful experience, not always of my own making, but nonetheless painful to endure, but I was not alone. I am grateful to know that during those times that the Savior was with me, comforting me, cheering me on, and just plain loving me. And molding me into the woman, the person He sees...

The journey isn't over, if anything, it's just beginning, but at least I'm not alone with Heavenly Father and The Savior on my side, I can do this...





To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints:


To listen to this awesome talk go here:



I love General Conference! 



No comments:

Post a Comment